This is a docket in the Moi University Christian Union Main Campus (MUCU-MC) whose purpose is to organize fellowships, worship events and Sunday services. It is composed of;
- Catering ministry; preparing meals for ministers of the church and snacks during other church activities such as kesha, retreats, and any other time when they are called upon in coordination with the respective leaders.
- Choir ministry; minister on any given church service as directed by the worship committee chairperson with Songs suggested by members of the choir family in line with the sermon of the day.
- Praise and worship ministry; minister during the church services and events with songs of praises and worship
- Ushering ministry; collect offerings during services, prepare venue for MUCU services and receive baptizes after baptism.
- Technician ministry; Ensure there is quality sound during the service (mixing).
- Instrumentalist ministry; playing of the musical instruments during the church services.