Media family is a docket in Moi University Christian Union Main Campus (MUCU-MC) whose purpose is to oversee all the media activities in the church and do all the decorations and publicize all MUCU-MC activities. It is composed of;
- Publicity and projection; decorates all the venues of the MUCU services and events. It also projects songs and Bible verses and any other necessary information during the church services
- Website ministry; Maintain the church website and the social media platforms i.e. twitter and facebook. Liase with the secretary to the Executive Committee for communication with the associates and uploading of the mucu sermons to the church youtube channel, and the Campus Glory articles to the church blog.
- Camera and photography; responsible for covering MUCU events through taking of videos and photographs which shall be edited and stored, either in softcopy or hardcopy for future use and uploading to the youtube channel in liaison with the website ministry leader.
- Radio and TV ministry; hosting of the MU FM gospel hour and produce MUCU-MC KTS TV programs in coordination with the camera and photography ministry.
- Editorial; publish Christian articles and pin them on the notice boards around the campus and uploading them to the church website in liason with website ministry leader.