Noble Use Servants Evangelistic Team And Associates
Noble Use Servants Evangelistic Team And Associates (NUSETA)
is an evangelistic team under Moi University Christian Union Main campus and the umbrella NUSETA-Kenya. The team mainly constitutes members from Nakuru county and a few members from other regions of Kenya.
The aims of the team are exclusively inter-denominational non-political non-tribal and non-racial and shall be as follows:
- To encourage the growth and the development of the members of the team.
- To strengthen the spiritual life and unity of Christians.
- To encourage the members to be responsible members of the community, the church and their Christian Unions.
- o organize evangelistic missions, conventions, crusades and seminars.
- To lead others to a personal faith in Jesus Christ.
- The unity of the Father, the son and the Holy spirit in Godhead.
- The sovereignty of God in creation, revelation, redemption and final judgment.
- The divine inspiration and entire trustworthiness of the Holy Scripture as originally given and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- The universal sinfulness and guilt of all men since the fall of Adam rendering them subject to god’s wrath and condemnation.
- Redemption from guilt, penalty, dominion and pollution of sin solely through the sacrificial death (as our substitute and representative) of the Lord Jesus Christ, the incarnate son of God.
- Justification of the sinner by grace and faith alone.
- The bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ from the dead and his ascension to the right hand of God and Father.
- The presence and power of the Holy Spirit in the work of regeneration.
- The unity of believers regardless of race, tribe, sex, physical incapacity and all manner of discrimination.
- The personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ to judge the living and the dead.
The Team’s membership shall be upon to all persons above 18 years old and who in addition to their personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ shall;
- Subscribe to the Team’s doctrinal basis.
- Be determined to help the Team achieve its aims.
- Committed to financially support the team.
The Team’s membership shall be categorized into two;
Full membership and Associate membership.
Full Membership of the team shall consist of University students and Ex-University students and who shall be ready to abide by the rules and regulations herein stated.
- Associate Membership of the team shall consist of all other persons who shall be ready to abide by the rules and regulations herein stated with no regard to their academic or social status
- There shall not be any membership or subscription fee.
- Membership shall be renewed every year by submission of names to the members register or by any other procedure recommended by executive committee.
OUR PROGRAM JOIN US TODAY
- Fellowships every Saturday 6-9pm
- Prayers every Monday and Thursday 9-10pm
- Outreach to nearby churches on Sundays.
- A retreat once per semester
- Family meetings on Sundays